cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time tracked but not fully recorded

miroslav84
Community Guru

I just had my tracker turned on at a contract for which I have enough authorized hours and I worked some 4:40 in total today. However, last 30 minutes of it, which are regularly tracked with the Team app were not recorded

7h total for the week which just ended was the figure shown in the Team App at the moment I turned tracking off. Finished the job some half an hour before, which should be 15-20 minutes prior the week cycle reset. However, in the Reports page there's just 6h30m recorded and archived for reviews by me and the client. It's not a big deal regarding the amount, but these things should not be allowed to happen here. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Guru

There is a lag. Typically your time will show up after thirty minutes, but sometimes it can take many hours for the time to show up, especially manually-logged time

Be sure to launch the time-tracker program and let it connect to Upwork in case it has cached time.

Your time probably was logged and you will probably be paid for it without any problem. The same thing you described happens to me often.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Guru

There is a lag. Typically your time will show up after thirty minutes, but sometimes it can take many hours for the time to show up, especially manually-logged time

Be sure to launch the time-tracker program and let it connect to Upwork in case it has cached time.

Your time probably was logged and you will probably be paid for it without any problem. The same thing you described happens to me often.

View solution in original post

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS