cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Time tracker app installation

Carmen M Member Since: Sep 25, 2016
1 of 17

I haven´t been able to install the time tracker app in my computer. For some reason it never finish installation. So, it doesn´t work and I need it as soos as possible. Any ideas on what to do solve this issue?  thank you. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 17

Hi Carmen,

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles installing the Team App. Which operation system are you using? You can check this help article for instructions and some troubleshooting tips if your OS is Windows Vista or you are using Mac.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
3 of 17

My time tracker hasn't been recording my memos and since I got tired of seeing the same memo (luckly my hourly client is cool) I uninstalled the app and re-installed it on my laptop. 

Well THAT wasn't a disaster!!! So I went through the motions again. 

This is all I saw both times and there isn't anything to click to get out of it. 

NOW what? 

UPWORK TIME TRACKER.png

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 17

Hi Mariska,

Could you please provide a bigger screenshot and more details? You can send me a PM. You should be able to see a button to accept the terms once you update your Desktop App.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
5 of 17

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mariska,

Could you please provide a bigger screenshot and more details? You can send me a PM. You should be able to see a button to accept the terms once you update your Desktop App.

No I can't provide a bigger screenshot. What you see is what I see and this is what we both get. And nope. There is no button otherwise I wouldn't be here. Smiley Happy 

So basically there's nothing to pm you for because you got what I had to give. 

Jennifer F Member Since: Jul 3, 2015
6 of 17

I have tried to install the time tracker but I couldn't install it. It gives me an error couldn't fint specified path. I have here the screenshot.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 17

Hi Jennifer,

Could you please uninstall the Team app you currently have and try to install a beta version located at the bottom of this page? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 17

There is not app installed in my computer. I reformatted my drive and was suppose to install it and that is what I am getting. I can't install it 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 17

Hi Jennifer,

Could you please refer to the instructions shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of this Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
10 of 17

Hi,

I was able to install the time tracker by saving the installer in my other drive partitiion. My download folder is linked to a cloud storage and once the file is located in the cloud storage and not in the main drive, it makes the executable file unable to run in the main drive. I noticed it when I located the file location of the downloaded installer.

So my issue was resolved by saving the installer in the drive that is not sync to cloud storage.

Thanks a lot to everyone who replied here.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS