🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time tracker does not show my working hou...
Page options
emilya_g
Community Member

Time tracker does not show my working hours and payment

Hi!

I have an hourly-paid project. For the whole previous week and before that I was working some 2,5-4 hours a day and it was ok. I was seeing my working hours as well as payments immediately during and after work, when I switched off time tracker. Starting from this Monday this does mot happen. I have already worked 2 days and my “in progress” section in reports is 0. Also I noticed it only partially records my working hours. So, “today” section of work diary shows my work, but the “this week” section might remain the same.

Now, I am worried and confused to know: would I be paid for this two days and how this issue can be solved for the future? My project is ongoing and I will work tomorrow and all this week’s working days as well.

Please, help. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emilya, 

I'll be happy to help you with your concern and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. First off, could you please share the Contract ID for the contract you're referring to for my reference? 

Please also try the troubleshooting steps shared here to see if it will help resolve your issue. If none of this helps, you can click on your name on the lower left-hand side of the Upwork Desktop App, click on "Support and Feedback" and file a ticket from there. This goes straight to our engineers and they will reach out to you once they've reviewed your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members