🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker has missed tracking time
Page options
tssivakumar
Community Member

Time tracker has missed tracking time

Hello All,

Have just reviewed my time tracker reports and noticed that couple of hours I had worked had not been tracked in the time tracker for the time I worked on Tuesday (2nd June).

I am 100% sure it is not a user error as I work fixed hours for the client and also ensure time tracker is always on while working. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Sivakumar,

I reviewed the work diary on the date you mentioned, and I can see that there segments where there was low activity. The app logs your activity level by counting the number of mouse clicks, scroll actions, and keystrokes you make as well as receiving information from your operating system about whether you are active or not (useful for less “countable” activities). Please check out this help article to learn more. Let us know if you have other questions. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Many thanks!

My job involves low activity, as I am in trainings / meetings and have to view someone's screen or a document and necessarily need not click.

So, it is not fair to not include those time in my timesheet, as I have really worked! Please help.

Regards,

Sivakumar

Hello Sivakumar,

I would like to clarify that this is by design. I would recommend communicating with your client about this and possibly getting hired on a fixed price contract or adding manual hours. 
But, please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our hourly payment protection. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members