🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Time tracker is blank
Page options
c0b2482b
Community Member

Time tracker is blank

When opening the time tracker, the page is blank,what do I do? Can someone help answer this question? I'm sure my network is fine

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Luo,

Thank you for reaching out. When you click on "Open Time Tracker," it would take you to the Upwork Desktop App if you have it installed. You would have to install it first. Kindly check this article for instructions.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Luo,

If you are unable to log time on an hourly contract listed in the app, please close the app and log in to your Upwork account from your internet browser. Then, clear your cookies by going here and restarting the app. You may want to check this help article for more related issues and how to fix them.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c0b2482b
Community Member

Thank you for your reply. I have been using the website to log in to upwork. I just clicked the link you gave me. This is the case. Please tell me if there is any other way?

Hi Luo,

Thank you for reaching out. When you click on "Open Time Tracker," it would take you to the Upwork Desktop App if you have it installed. You would have to install it first. Kindly check this article for instructions.

~ AJ
Upwork

I'll try it. Thank you for your answer

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths