🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker is blank
Page options
_lyn_
Community Member

Time tracker is blank

Hi! I'm trying to use the Desktop time tracking app and every time I do, it just gives me a blank white screen. I've tried both the standard and beta apps, not of them work. I'm on Windows 10, 64-bit. Anyone having the same trouble? 

I'd appreciate any help, thank you! 

10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hello Nilyn,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Upwork Desktop application. You can try the troubleshooting steps listed here to check if that resolves your issue. Feel free to message us if it does not help.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
_lyn_
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, I'm afraid not of these steps help. It's still showing me a blank app. I've tried restarting my computer, uninstalling/reinstalling the apps (both beta and standard). Do we know what else could possibly cause this error? 

Hello Nilyn, 

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
_lyn_
Community Member

Thanks so much! I'll wait on the email. 

8e47c0c6
Community Member

Nilyn,

How were you able to fix the blank screen issue?

Damon

_lyn_
Community Member

Yes, I'm all good. 

Hi, I need some help with my tracker. I already installed it and uninstalled it but it is still showing a white screen.

Hi Feil Anne,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please let us know the version of your OS so that we can assist you further? Based on your screenshot, it looks like Windows 10.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
f3383ed7
Community Member

same as mine, upwork desktop app is blank. can you help? Tried the troubleshoot suggestion but still the same.timetrackerapp.jpg

Hi Narcisa,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members