🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker is tracking but work diary is sh...
Page options
lailasharmin74
Community Member

Time tracker is tracking but work diary is shwoing blank. Help me pls

I worked last few hour by starting time tracker. Tracker took snaps but now I am seeing blank work diary. Experts help me pls

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laila,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I worked last few hour by starting time tracker. Tracker took snaps but now I am seeing blank work diary. Experts help me pls"

Usually when a freelancer has this problem, it is because they are using the time-tracker as a time clock.

But it is NOT a time clock.

It is designed to NOT record periods of time with insufficient mouse/keyboard activity.

Usually when a freelancer has this problem, it is because they are using the time-tracker as a time clock.

Or if they don't select the correct job from the drop-down on the work diary page. (Happens!)

bccdd055
Community Member

Same here: app took snaps but the diary is empty. I don't expect my antivirus to interfere with app as last week all was fine. Can someone help?

Hi Agata,

Could you please open the Settings on the Upwork Desktop App and go to Advanced > Restart as shown in this screenshot? Let us know if the Work Diary didn't sync up after trying that.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members