cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Time tracker issue

Anna Katrina S Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1 of 22
Anybody else experiencing time tracker issue? This started last friday. I thought it was because i’m using data during that time and it’s saying connection lost. i let it slide. Monday, it was working okay, same as tuesday. Today it was working okay too up until I switched clients. It said connection lost. I was using wifi this time and I did a speedtest and speed was at 15mbps. I closed the app and started it again with the first client I was working on and it wasn’t working any longer too. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the time tracker app. I have also restarted the computer. Cleared cache, flushdns and nothing works, it says online this time, takes screenshots, but the time logged doesn’t increase nor does the work diary shows the screenshots. What do you think is the issue. This were all during when there is keyboard and mouse activity. Also. adding manual time is not working too! It’s saying server is busy at the moment. Try again later which i did too but still saying the same thing. Somebody help. I’m losing working hours because of this and it’s terrible 😔
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 22

Hi Anna Katrina,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 22

Hi Bojan,

I have already tried everything on the help article and I have also reported the problem but it seems like nobody is able to resolve it. I hope you look into this issue as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Katrina Sese

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 22

Hi Anna,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you.
I can see that you have opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 22
Thank you. i hope this gets resolved soon.🙏🏼
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 22

Hi Anna, 

I checked your account and can see that the team updated your open support ticket today (Ticket# 25850570). I would recommend that you follow up on the same ticket thread if you have more information or clarification about the issue, as it would be easier for our engineers to review the support ticket, versus this Community post. Just the same, I have followed up your ticket with the team, and they will get back to you soon. 

-Avery
Untitled
Alyssa Camille M Member Since: Jul 28, 2018
7 of 22

I was having the same error with client A. I was trying to use the tracker but there were no hours being recorded. I just tried it with client B, it was also not recording. However, when I tried adding manual hours for client B, I was able to do so. But only with client A, I was getting an error "Server is busy at the moment. Please try again later." It has been happenng since last week.

8 of 22

Hi Alyssa Camille,

Could you please try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following ''How do I report a problem?'' section of previously shared Troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alyssa Camille M Member Since: Jul 28, 2018
9 of 22

I already did the troubleshooting required but still not working. I was even in contact with one of your support but I didn't receive any response or resolution from them yet. Please note that the time tracker error "Connection Lost" so as Adding Manual Hours error "Server is busy" are only happening with one particular client.Time tracker and manual hours are working fine with my other clients.

10 of 22

Hi Alyssa Camille,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS