🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker not functioning correctly
Page options
mindfullife
Community Member

Time tracker not functioning correctly

My upwork time tracker is frozen. it's stuck on showing the wrong number of hours for this past week and the hours won't updated.  When start the time tracker it says tracking started, but the toggle doesn't to to green and it doesn't show the time increasing. It seems like it was taking some screenshots the other day even though it's not updating the hours on the desktop timer.  Worried all hours are not being tracked.  

I need to enter activity code and memo and right now the time tracker even when "on" won't allow that. I may be ablet to type in memo (not sure if it will save), but usually when I click in memo, activity code option comes up and that's not happening; it's just frozen. this started maybe on thurs of this past week; I uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times and restarted me computer a few times and same problem.  I saw someone said to clear the cache (then I saw someone said definitely don't do that because info will be lost???) but I clicked it and it says only do that if instructed by customer support.  So I didn't click it since I'm worried it might cause hours to be lost. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this pageAdditionally, you can try to follow the instructions shared in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
queen_ok
Community Member

I am unable to track and here is the error message popping out. I have installed and uninstalled, restarted App as well but I am still getting this error message. Please help

queen_ok_0-1654328673809.png

Hi Olatokunbo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members