🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker problem,
Page options
judegomes
Community Member

Time tracker problem,

I am working as a Virtual assistant. I am using the Upwork time tracker to track my hour. But recently I see that it does not track hours properly. In the Screenshot, you can see I have worked for 6.46 hours. But Upwork only tracks 5.40 hours. How can I solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Jude Saddeus,

We made sure that billing your time using Time Tracker in the Upwork desktop app is as simple as can be. You have three views of your time. Your current session time displays to the left of the ON/OFF toggle switch. It looks like a stopwatch that counts the time since you turned logging ON. Please refer to the Today and This Week counts in the app (or your Work Diary) to confirm your time billed. This stopwatch doesn't take into account the Work Diary’s 10-minute segments or that you may have gone idle while logging time. We only invoice time segments with uploaded user activity, and every segment with activity will be billed, so some rounding may occur.

You can check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members