🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker screenshot shows image for work ...
Page options
joechiu
Community Member

Time tracker screenshot shows image for work on client X on the screen for client Y

Had a bit of a scare that I was logging time to the wrong client!  This is what my Upwork desktop tracker showed:

joechiu_0-1640136514382.png

Note that it shows client "Doug" on the project "Design for ..." with that screen shot.

In the work diary, however, it does not show that screenshot for the "Design for ..." project under client "Doug":

joechiu_1-1640136648893.png

Fortunately, it does show correctly under project "New product..." for client "David":

joechiu_2-1640136781649.png

Now that I look more closely, I see that all other clients show the same screenshot, like "Kevin" here:

joechiu_3-1640136902169.png

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Joseph,

I just wanted to check if you mean that you have logged time on the incorrect contract, or if you are seeing the logged hours on the wrong contract even if you selected the correct contract upon running your Time Tracker App??

~ Joanne
Upwork
joechiu
Community Member

The same screenshot was showing on all projects that I looked at in the Time Tracker App. You can see, above, that there were at least two different projects showing the same screenshots.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

I'm unsure if the "Latest Screen Capture" will show the last screen capture of the last contract you logged time for. I can double-check this for you if you think there is an issue with the screen grabs captured for your contract. I did check all your contracts, and all the time you logged recently. I'm only seeing this screenshot you're referring to on this contract. 

Let me know if you'd like us to look into this for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
joechiu
Community Member

It's broken because it implies it's the latest screen capture for the particular client taken X hours or days ago...

joechiu_0-1640315150854.png

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

I am investigating this further, and I'll come back here once I have more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for patiently waiting as I looked into this further, Joseph. 

The team has confirmed that this is a known issue, and they are working to resolve it. It looks like the last screen capture is listed on the correct contract in your Work Diary. If the previous screen capture is listed on several of your contracts in your Work Diary, please don't hesitate to update this thread so that we can notify the team. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths