🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracker warnning
Page options
devsulaiman3
Community Member

Time tracker warnning

Hi I am a freelancer and i work on 2 difference devices but not at the same time, before upwork maintenance the tracker was working fine but after the maintenance I suddenly got a warning on tracker that i am using in 2 different devices at the same time, though my pc was off and i was working on my laptop. Can you please help me out this issue.

the reason i have to work on 2 different device is my laptop is not that much powerful to support Unity, so i need to work on pc, but use 2 different device when the 1 is off and another is on, I also signout for each devices whenever i want to work on anything else.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the Dekstop App. I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with the Dekstop App. I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yeah i talked to the suppor team.

Thanks for quick response.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths