🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Time tracking app won't open, when I try to r...
Page options
hamayonbaigg
Community Member

Time tracking app won't open, when I try to redownload from upwork it also not redownload.

Hi, I'm having issues with time tracker app. It won't open and also when I try to redownload the app form upwork website. It don't download, my internet is working fine on other websites. But for upwork it seems slow. Kindly help. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
patanwala_husain
Community Member

Sometimes even i face the same issue. But there is 1 way which always works for me. Kill all upwork services from task manager and restart the app. I hope it works for you as well.

I'm on Mac, tried killing app, and restarting using activity monitor but still don't work. 

Oh okay. Then only Upwork developers can help you i guess.
AndreaG

Hi Hamayon,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps in the "Desktop App Download Failed" section of this help article? Also, if you are able to open your Settings from the screenshot you shared, could you please try logging out and back in? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks for the reply, Andrea. I tried signing out but I don't even sign me out. Also the text written there is "signed in as unidentified, unidentified". Let me know what this is, thanks.

Hi Hamayon,

Apologies for the delay in my response. Could you please try exiting the App, then delete the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Upwork  and then re-launch the App again? It will ask you to log in again. Please, let us know if the issue persists after that.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello everyone. I just downloaded the Upwork desktop app but there's no time tracker and I am signed in as undefined undefined and can't log it out. I already installed then uninstalled and installed it again but there hasn't been any progress. Please help me. I have a contract and I have to do it immediately with the time tracker on my side. Help me please. 

Hi Jareeza,

Could you please check and follow the troubleshooting guide in this help article? If the issue persists, please let us know and kindly include the OS that you are using. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members