» Forums » Freelancers » TimeTracker constantly asks for update
Page options
stalinko
Community Member

TimeTracker constantly asks for update

My Time Tracker asks me for confirmation to Update every day:

Screenshot_180.png

When I click "Yes" nothing happens!

Sometimes when I run it manually it asks me to update before running. If I click "Yes" then it shows an error.

Screenshot_179.png

I'm using Windows 10.

Update works if I download the app and install manually.

But then in a week or so it starts asking me again and that really annoys me. I don't like to interrupt my work to manually download and install the app every time. I'd wish automatic updates to work as it must.

Any ways to solve this?

I tried to run the app with admin rights but it didn't help. I tried to remove and re-install the app. Also no luck.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ilya,

Just to confirm, have you tried installing the beta version? If you`re experiencing the same problem with the beta version as well, please submit a ticket directly from the app. 
You can do this by opening the app > clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. Our team will receive your logs as well and will be able to investigate it further. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

No I didn't try beta, I prefer stable versions.

Was this fixed in beta?

Hi Ilya,

Unfortunately at the moment, I`m not sure why you`re experiencing this problem. Could you please follow the instructions from my previous post and submit a ticket from the app? This way the logs will be included as well and our engineering team will be able to investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members