🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Timer Tracker Work Diary need help with Memos...
Page options
bbrondsted
Community Member

Timer Tracker Work Diary need help with Memos and Activities labels

Can someone please explain to me how to use Memos and Activities labels in my Time Tracker and Work diary?

I apologize if there is already an answer to this somewhere. Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Each time segment you work can have both a memo and an activity tag. In order to qualify for the Upwork Hourly Protection, you need to make sure that all your time is accurately described. You can set a reminder in the app to ask you for an update. The reminders are optional and you can update the memos and activity labels in your Work Diary until it’s locked for invoicing. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Each time segment you work can have both a memo and an activity tag. In order to qualify for the Upwork Hourly Protection, you need to make sure that all your time is accurately described. You can set a reminder in the app to ask you for an update. The reminders are optional and you can update the memos and activity labels in your Work Diary until it’s locked for invoicing. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
researchediting
Community Member

• When you start a work segment, briefly describe what you're doing as an activity memo.
  • If the nature of your work changes, update (edit) the memo.

The tracker retains prior memos on a given contract, so you can recycle them (I don't remember exactly how this works, but it's via the edit field as either an auto-complete or a pulldown.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members