🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Timesheet not showing worked time
Page options
davidmakristina
Community Member

Timesheet not showing worked time

Time sheet not showing correct hours worked. I'm working 6hrs/day however Wednesday and Saturday is showing less hours. What do I need to do to fix this?
8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Ma,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to update information:

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

I am also having this issue. My timesheet shows no hours worked this week and that is not correct. In the timetracker app on my desktop, it shows 4:40 this week, but when I look at the timesheet online, it shows 0 hours. Is there currently a problem or is it just me?

Hi Renee,

Just to confirm, are you referring to the hours logged on the week of Sep 20 - 26? If so, note that I can see those 4:40 hours logged and you will also be able to see them if you go to Reports > Overview and click on the "Pending" tab. If you're referring to hours logged this week (Sep 27 - Oct 3), please let me know so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks, Luiggi! I think it must have been a glitch or something. The hours were not there when I posted in the forum but the next day, I did see them. I was just worried about finishing an article if I couldn't prove time worked. Thanks for the quick response.

Me also experiencing the same problem with my Upwork time tracker.

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you share more details about the problem you're experiencing? I checked and can see a number of hours logged into your current contract. You can see this either by going to Reports > Overview, or My Jobs > Work Diary and checking the specific dates you worked on. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I've worked today for more than 3 hours and it doesn't reflect on my timesheet.

Hi Jeffrey,

I checked and can see the hours you mentioned reflecting on your work diary. Please, consider clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser if you still can't see it on your end. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members