🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Timestamp didn't register to my Work Diary
Page options
feloyd01
Community Member

Timestamp didn't register to my Work Diary

Hi Everyone,

I've worked for 8 hours for my shift. Friday 5 hours and Saturday 3 hours but it didn't add to my "This Week" hours which is rather odd. It was taking pictures when the desktop app was activated but it's not recording in the work diary as well. May I know what can I do about this? Thank you.

**Edited for community guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Floynard,

The default time settings for the desktop app and Work Diary is UTC. It looks like you have not set your timezone to your local timezone. To adjust your timezone, please go to Settings> Contact Info> Location. I checked and see that the hours you log were added. Please adjust your Work Diary's timezone as shown in this screenshot

~ Joanne
Upwork
feloyd01
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Please check the picture. There's no record for my "Friday" shift for the
"Local Time" option. I don't know if this is because of the maintenance or
not. I would appreciate it if you can fix this.

[image: image.png]

Hi Floynard,

Thanks for following up. Could you please check if you hours that were cached? Please refer to the troubleshooting steps in this help article for missing hours. If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
feloyd01
Community Member

Hi Joanna,

It says that it should automatically download when I have stable internet and I have a very stable internet as of the moment.. I didn't encounter any problem with my connection nor was it the time for the maintenance at that time.

Hi Floydnard, 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with Desktop App. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
feloyd01
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your response.

Do you have a turnaround time on when will I receive a reply? Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members