kryvol

Timetracker App cache issue

The Timetracker App either cleared cache when I turned off the tracking or somehow failed to upload cache to work diary. With previous version or some time ago everything was ok, I was able to turn and off tracking in offline mode and then when I went online, everything was successfully uploaded. Almost 3 hours of work disappeared.

How can I view the cache to make sure my work is there?

I wonder if only I have such an issue with the app.

Please, help.

Volodymyr

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Volodymyr,

Could you please click on your name at the bottom of your Upwork App, go to Support and Feedback and submit a support request with more details about the contract and time that was lost.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi i experience this on april 8, 2017 i thought my hours cache was uploaded even the timetrack was on and taking screenshot but as ive check awhile ago my hours was not added please help.

Hi Connie,

I see that you already submitted a ticket for this issue. Kindly check on the response provided on the ticket and please update the ticket if you continue to encounter the same issue.

The same here a have two hours work that is nor uploaded .

Hi Sheila,

Kindly submit a support request using the Upwork Team Application so we can have out Engineers check on the issue. On your Upwork App, go to Support and Feedback and submit a support request with more details about the contract and time that was lost.