franc_86

Tips and Guides for Freelancers

Hello Everyone! I am new to this community and really glad I made it here after a few months of being a member on Upwork. Just wondering if there are posts here that could somehow help other freelancers carry out their projects easily. I know there are many talented and knowledgeable Freelancers and contributors in this community so I thought would be nice also if we can share Tips and Guides on Lead Generation, Web development, Research, Email handling, Social media and other categories. Anything that would be beneficial for Freelancers... Thanks a lot! Smiley Happy

Francoise
1 REPLY 1
katrinabeaver

@Francoise C wrote:

Hello Everyone! I am new to this community and really glad I made it here after a few months of being a member on Upwork. Just wondering if there are posts here that could somehow help other freelancers carry out their projects easily. I know there are many talented and knowledgeable Freelancers and contributors in this community so I thought would be nice also if we can share Tips and Guides on Lead Generation, Web development, Research, Email handling, Social media and other categories. Anything that would be beneficial for Freelancers... Thanks a lot! Smiley Happy

If you look just to left there are discussion boards called "Job Skill Discussions"  You might find that helpful.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"