🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To Moderators Part 2 - because it's quicker t...
Page options
reinierb
Community Member

To Moderators Part 2 - because it's quicker than contacting CS

Quick question- 

How long does money withdrawn through the Transfer to Local Bank feature have to be missing before Upwork will initiate a trace to find it?

Upwork says the payment has been processed and sent off, and even supplied a reference number in the notification to me to prove it. However, my local bank says that as far as they can see, the payment is neither in their system, nor in any other system they have access to.

The previous two payments through this feature completed and landed in my bank account in a matter of minutes, but this time, things seem to be somewhat different, so I'm just wondering what the problem is.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Reinier,

The usual time frame for the funds to be loaded on your bank account is 2 to 5 business days. If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days, let us (moderators) know and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Reinier,

The usual time frame for the funds to be loaded on your bank account is 2 to 5 business days. If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days, let us (moderators) know and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Reinier,

Thanks, Goran!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths