🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To-do list feature - no notifications
Page options
anna_babicheva
Community Member

To-do list feature - no notifications

Hey there! 
Couldn't find anything related to this issue in the community, so posting it here.

My client has added a task into my to-do list on my hourly contract as they didn't want to bother me after my working hours and assumed, that I will be notified about the action or see the change when back on the platform. However, I haven't been notified about the change. 

Am I missing some tick to receive notifications? or are notifications not available at all? 

Thanks! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks!

Hi Pradeep,

This is an amazing feature for upwork to add but can I suggest that this have a "repeat" function so that it creates a new to-do for the next period? 🙂

zoe-barnett
Community Member

The old Messages interface used to show notifications when I created or updated a To-Do on a contract. Now I'm using the new Messages interface and I don't see the notifications any more. I've created and completed To-Dos and there's no record of this in the message flow.

Is this normal? I miss the notifications: they're useful for both myself and my client.

Hi Zoe,

I am sorry for the late response. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths