cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LFT Sri Lanka

Tharindu P Member Since: Jun 3, 2014
1 of 11
Hi I'm sri lank an. I'm new comer to odesk. i used payoneer for get my money But it charge so many fees. I lost my first job money. i want to know can i use skrill account and get my money to my bank account. please help me. thank you
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 11
Hi Tharindu, Could you please go to your Settings>Get Paid>Add a Payment method? If you see Skrill among available payment methods for your location then you can set it up and withdraw money to your Skrill account. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Chamini K Member Since: Apr 29, 2016
3 of 11

Hi Valeria,

Could you also let us know what is the fees charged by Upwork to transfer money to a Sri Lankan bank through LFT?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 11

Hi Chamini,

Unfortunately, Local Fund Transfer payments are not available for your country. Please have a look at the available withdrawal methods by going to Settings > Get paid > + Add a Payment Method and check the associated fees in this Help Article.

5 of 11

Thanks a lot for the info. Can you also tell me how should a Sri Lankan freelancer fill the W8BEN/W9 Form? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 11

Hi Chamini,

Since you are not a US person, you will need to fill W-8BEN in your Settings> Tax Information. You can find more information about it in this help article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 11

Thanks a lot! Smiley Happy

Community Leader
Sandeep C Member Since: Oct 24, 2013
8 of 11
I would suggest to use Local fund transfer
Chathura B Member Since: Oct 30, 2010
9 of 11
I'm using skrill.You can get money to your bank account directly from them. In my experience that is the most profitable method.
Featured Content Expert
Nissim A Member Since: Jan 28, 2011
10 of 11

Hi, Tharindu, thank you for trying Payoneer and sharing your feedback!

Please note that with Payoneer you can also withdraw funds to your bank account. If you are not in need of a prepaid MasterCard and prefer to receive funds to your local bank, in your local currency, this is an excellent option.

We support local transfers to Sri Lanka in LKR. You can read more about how it works here: http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

Director of Community at Payoneer
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS