🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: To moderators- because it's quicker than ...
Page options
reinierb
Community Member

To moderators- because it's quicker than contacting CS.

To moderators-

I realize it's not your job to open support tickets, but do any moderators know that off-Upwork clients cannot accept Direct Contracts? Details are below, sent to me by a client that has found an error in some Javascript r other, but note that there is no error message displayed. The only thing I can supply is one line from the javascript my client managed to retrieve-

siteMessagingAS error 401 authentication failed

That's all there is; no screen shot, no error message. Only an "Accept" button that is unresponsive when my client clicks on it to accept the contract. Can someone please look into this- it is highly irritating to both myself and my client. 

Thanks!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Reinier,

I'm check on this now with the team and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Reinier,

I'm check on this now with the team and will get back to you as soon as I have more information. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks, Valeria, much appreciated!

Reinier,

We looked into it and it appears the client is using a version of a browser currently not supported by Upwork. Could you please recommend that they switch to a different browser or to the most recent version of the browser they are using? That was that button should work. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Reinier,

We looked into it and it appears the client is using a version of a browser currently not supported by Upwork. Could you please recommend that they switch to a different browser or to the most recent version of the browser they are using? That was that button should work. 

Thanks Velaria, I'll let you know what happens. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths