🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To recognize really add/adds
Page options
lawyeriurist
Community Member

To recognize really add/adds

Hi,

How to recognize really client`s ad/adds. Many client`s ads are junk, and waste our freelancer`s time. How you know which of client and client`s ad is right. How you decide which ad you will accept?

I hope that you understand my question.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Vojislav,

Experienced freelancers often share their advice and experience with selecting which jobs to bid on and what information to pay attention to. You'll also see information about the client, such as their hire rate, total spent, total jobs posted, their verification status, etc. Those details are there to help you decide if you're interested in applying for that job. Additionally, we put together this post with some helpful advice about what to watch for when bidding on jobs.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Vojislav,

Experienced freelancers often share their advice and experience with selecting which jobs to bid on and what information to pay attention to. You'll also see information about the client, such as their hire rate, total spent, total jobs posted, their verification status, etc. Those details are there to help you decide if you're interested in applying for that job. Additionally, we put together this post with some helpful advice about what to watch for when bidding on jobs.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks Andrea,

I always see client`s rate before I bid their ad/post. When I ask advice/an opinion at the Community I had on my mind next: many clients don`t answer to freelancer`s bid/bids. I think that, probably this client are not serious and other freelancers maybe have some `tricks` to recognize how many is potential client `seriously` in they job post.

In any case, thank you a lot.

Best.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths