cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: account approval

Vladyslav H Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
291 of 456

at the moment I can not make offers on work to clients, could you check whether my account is approved?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
292 of 456

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have selected a membership plan and you`re all set up to bid on jobs. 
Are you experiencing any other issues on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
293 of 456

I can not make a proposal, I have such an error as in the photo, but with my location all rightScreen Shot 2018-09-28 at 16.22.08.png

294 of 456

Hi Vladyslav,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and just to confirm that this is a known issue. Our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Once we have more information about this we will post an update on this master thread Here, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
295 of 456

well, I'll wait, by the way, through this problem I lost 2 connections and would like to compensate them

296 of 456

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and you haven`t lost any connects, your 60 connects are still available on your profile.

I would also strongly suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Brittany J Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
297 of 456

Yup, there is definitely something going on, I keep getting the error message for location even though my location is correct. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
298 of 456

Hi Tim and Brittany,

Our engineers just released a fix for this issue. Are you still having issues sending your proposals? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
299 of 456

Is anyone else experiencing the message "Sorry, we are unable to save your application" when submitting a proposal. Current time is 2:27pm Central Standard Time.

Tim F Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
300 of 456

Hi, ya, I can't even get to the proposal stage; I keep getting access denied, no post profile (or something like that), or a page saying it's not available at my location (it should be). Seems something's wrong with the proposal process.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS