cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to submit proposal

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
281 of 445

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have selected a membership plan and you`re all set up to bid on jobs. 
Are you experiencing any other issues on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Vladyslav H Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
282 of 445

I can not make a proposal, I have such an error as in the photo, but with my location all rightScreen Shot 2018-09-28 at 16.22.08.png

283 of 445

Hi Vladyslav,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and just to confirm that this is a known issue. Our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Once we have more information about this we will post an update on this master thread Here, thank you.

Untitled
Vladyslav H Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
284 of 445

well, I'll wait, by the way, through this problem I lost 2 connections and would like to compensate them

285 of 445

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and you haven`t lost any connects, your 60 connects are still available on your profile.

I would also strongly suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Brittany J Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
286 of 445

Yup, there is definitely something going on, I keep getting the error message for location even though my location is correct. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
287 of 445

Hi Tim and Brittany,

Our engineers just released a fix for this issue. Are you still having issues sending your proposals? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
288 of 445

Is anyone else experiencing the message "Sorry, we are unable to save your application" when submitting a proposal. Current time is 2:27pm Central Standard Time.

Highlighted
Tim F Member Since: Oct 4, 2018
289 of 445

Hi, ya, I can't even get to the proposal stage; I keep getting access denied, no post profile (or something like that), or a page saying it's not available at my location (it should be). Seems something's wrong with the proposal process.

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
290 of 445

My forth attempt finally went through.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS