cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update address error message

Coaches' S Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
291 of 419

Argh! I've spent a few hours trying to sort this out,

I've updated my address already but still cannot submit a proposal and there is no way to contact the upwork team. Can anyone advise?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
292 of 419

Hi Coaches',

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further with this! Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile. You can go to your Account Settings> Contact Info and update your profile name. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Emma H Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
293 of 419

I have this issue too... Help!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
294 of 419

Hi Emma,

I can see that you have added your address, please log out and log in again. If you`re still experiencing the same issue let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Java K Member Since: Nov 25, 2018
295 of 419

Greetings

I AM having the same issue. Every time when I try to submit a proposal "Please update your address" keeps popping up. I have changed it a few times. still the same. It is killing me

COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS. PLZ

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
296 of 419

Hi Java,

One of our team members just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dan B Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
297 of 419

I keep getting this message -- "To submit a proposal, update your address" -- every time I try to submit a proposal. But my address is correct already and doesn't need to be updated. What do I do? I'd like to start submitting proposals.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
298 of 419

Hi Dan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with this. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dan B Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
299 of 419
Thanks!
Grant D Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
300 of 419

I am also getting the 'to submit a proposal please update your address' message. I've updated my address, logged in and out on phone & laptop to no success. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS