cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Update address error message

Highlighted
Grant D Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
291 of 404

I am also getting the 'to submit a proposal please update your address' message. I've updated my address, logged in and out on phone & laptop to no success. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
292 of 404

Hi Grant,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you directly with your issue. Please add to your account a photo of yourself. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frank T Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
293 of 404

I'm getting the same error I'm unable to provide a proposal. I noticed that this has been going on for a long time affecting a number of people, why hasn't this been resolved (if your engineers are aware of it) ? 

294 of 404

Hi Frank,

I checked this for you from on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daxesh P Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
295 of 404

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

You must update your address before you can submit proposals.

Hello,

I keep getting this message when I try to apply for a task and I already filled fields with address. Is it some bug or I dont understand it?

I checked Topics already and I checked address fields 35 times, problem still exists. Even tried other browser.

Please help fast.

**Edited for community guidelines**

296 of 404

Hi Daxesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daxesh P Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
297 of 404
Hi,

Thanks, the issue is resolved.
Heather A Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
298 of 404

Trying to submit a proposal and it keeps giving me an error message with the red pentagon symbol of death: "To submit a proposal update your address". 

My address is updated. It's my current address so I don't understand why it keeps saying this. How do I fix this please?

299 of 404

Hi Heather,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like some of the fields under your address information are still not filled. Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Heena K Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
300 of 404

Need a quick help, as i am not able to submit any proposals. The message gets displayed is update your address. The address is already updated.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS