cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
291 of 392

Hi Heather,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like some of the fields under your address information are still not filled. Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Heena K Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
292 of 392

Need a quick help, as i am not able to submit any proposals. The message gets displayed is update your address. The address is already updated.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
293 of 392

Hi Heena,

Please go to Settings > My Info to add your address on your account so that you can start bidding on jobs, thank you.

Untitled
294 of 392

Dear Goran,

Thanks for the quick reply, but the address is already updated in my contact info field. Then also I am getting the error. Please find the attached screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

295 of 392

Please find another screenshot displaying address.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
296 of 392

Hi Heena,

You have listed your address under the invoice tab and not under the location tab, please add your address under the location tab and you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Danial J Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
297 of 392

I am getting this error too, whenever I click on "Submit a Proposal", another window pops up which says "To submit a proposal, update your address". I've tried all the solutions given in this thread, but still it won't work. Please help me.

Danial J Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
298 of 392

Got it fixed. Thanks!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
299 of 392

Hi Danial,

Are you getting the error after you see the pop up asking you to acknowledge and agree to the terms? Do you see the same error when using different browsers?

~ Valeria
Untitled
300 of 392
Thanks it's done
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS