cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Cheryl H Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
301 of 396

I am having the same issue and have updated all my address everywhere. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
302 of 396

Hi Cheryl,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket where you can also attach a screenshot from your end and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Joann K Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
303 of 396

Hello, I am also unable to save my application

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
304 of 396

Hi Joann, 

Please add a city on the City field in the Address section of the application. Once done, please try submitting your profile, and let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
305 of 396
Hi Avery,

I have typed in my city but everytime it resets and brings me back to the same page, with an empty field. Could the admin help me fill it up and save it? I’m from Singapore.

Thank you very much
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
306 of 396

Hi Joann,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies on a browser you are using, or try using a different browser, to check if you will be able to submit your application successfully. If the issue persists after this, let us know and one of our agents will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
307 of 396
Hello,

I have already done all these before i submitted the enquiry. Hope there’s someone who can reach out to me. Thank you
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
308 of 396

Hi Joann,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abinash M Member Since: Jan 13, 2019
309 of 396

Hello Team,

I joined upwork about a week ago. While submitting proposal, I am getting a error notifing 'To submit a proposal, update your address'. I have updated my correct address, still facing the same issue. Please help!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
310 of 396

Hi Abiinash, 

Please go to your Settings page > Contact Info > and edit your address by adding a city in the city field. Once updated you should be able to start sending proposals. Let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS