Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Joann K Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
311 of 404

Hello, I am also unable to save my application

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
312 of 404

Hi Joann, 

Please add a city on the City field in the Address section of the application. Once done, please try submitting your profile, and let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
313 of 404
Hi Avery,

I have typed in my city but everytime it resets and brings me back to the same page, with an empty field. Could the admin help me fill it up and save it? I’m from Singapore.

Thank you very much
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
314 of 404

Hi Joann,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies on a browser you are using, or try using a different browser, to check if you will be able to submit your application successfully. If the issue persists after this, let us know and one of our agents will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
315 of 404
Hello,

I have already done all these before i submitted the enquiry. Hope there’s someone who can reach out to me. Thank you
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
316 of 404

Hi Joann,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abinash M Member Since: Jan 13, 2019
317 of 404

Hello Team,

I joined upwork about a week ago. While submitting proposal, I am getting a error notifing 'To submit a proposal, update your address'. I have updated my correct address, still facing the same issue. Please help!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
318 of 404

Hi Abiinash, 

Please go to your Settings page > Contact Info > and edit your address by adding a city in the city field. Once updated you should be able to start sending proposals. Let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Uzair A Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
319 of 404

Problem is solved, After submitting address, I had to log out and then Log in  again Smiley Happy everyone must follow it

Naowel A Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
320 of 404

Hi everybody,

I am new on this community and on Upwork.

I wanted to submit a proposal, but the system says : Sorry, we were unable to save your application. 

You must update your address before you can submit proposals.

I checked and everything good with my address.

What can I do please ?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS