Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't Submit Proposals

aggrey25
Aggrey O Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
111 of 559

Hello

I am new to Upwork and anytime I try to submit a proposal I find that this box is unclickable. How do I go about this?

How long will this project take?

Value is required and can't be empty.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
112 of 559

Hi Aggrey,

Can you please try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? Please let us know if it still doesn't work. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
candice_tufano
Candice T Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
113 of 559

Everytime i try to submit a proposal it wont let me and it says that my address is missing.  When i go to my profile my address is there.  I have reentered it and saved it several times. 

tinker_bell3
114 of 559

Hi Candice,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have not completed your address information. Please log in to your account and go to Settings  My Info (Contact Info). Make sure to complete the information requested. 

-Joanne
Untitled
8d546301
Travis H Member Since: Jan 21, 2021
115 of 559

My home address is on a new street and the registration page for address entry does not recognize it. What should I do to finish my registration. How do I get in contact with someone from Upwork who can help?

tinker_bell3
116 of 559

Hi Travis,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled
bigblue74
Pana C Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
117 of 559

Hello,

Please, can an agent contact me too? I have had this problem for days now!

Thank you

Pana

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
118 of 559

Hi Pana,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't listed your city, to add your city in your address go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
guerrard
Guerrard Paul A Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
119 of 559

Hi Bojan,

I also jave this problem. May I ask your assistance on this?

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
120 of 559

Hi Guerrard,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the issue and everything worked as designed.

Please log out and log in again, try clearing your cache and cookies as well and let me know if you experience the same problem after this. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS