Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Joel C Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
371 of 404

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to submit a work proposal.

I keep getting a "To submit a proposal, update your address" message whenever I try to submit a proposal.

Help Please!

Thanks!

Joel

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
372 of 404

Hi Joel,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address along with your city. Once you`ve completed this you should be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Aziz A Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
373 of 404

I am also getting the same issue even all information is already inserted. Please help

Highlighted
Aziz A Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
374 of 404

Issue fixed...

Refiloe M Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
375 of 404

How was your issue fixed? I'm experiencing the same problem Smiley Sad

376 of 404

Hi Refiloe,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem as it looks it's resolved now. Please log out and log in again and let me know if you receive the same error. Thank you.

Untitled
Sanela D Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
377 of 404

Hello! I'm new to Upwork and recently I updated my profile and finally wanted to try to submit a proposal and I get this message: "To submit a proposal, update your address". Just to mention that i updated my adress... Some help? 

378 of 404

Hi Sanela,

The reason why you receive this error is because your City is not listed in your address. To add your city please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
MIlos T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
379 of 404
Does anyone know how to solve issue with proposal message  - ''
To submit a proposal, update your address'' , as I can't send any proposal ? .... Thank you !
Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
380 of 404
Hi Mllos
Go to Profile Setting> Contact Info, click "Edit" next to the Location and update your address. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS