cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I try to submit a proposal I get this message "To submit a proposal, update your address"

Joel C Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
361 of 392

Hi,

Can you have an agent reach out to me as well? I have the same problem. Thanks!

JCiron

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
362 of 392

Hi Joel, 

It looks like you are yet to update your profile address, and update your profile according to the recommendation on this support ticket. Please check the ticket, and Goran's instructions above and update your profile accordingly. Once updated, please reply on the same ticket thread noting that you have updated your profile so that the team can proceed with their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Joel C Member Since: Apr 13, 2015
363 of 392

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to submit a work proposal.

I keep getting a "To submit a proposal, update your address" message whenever I try to submit a proposal.

Help Please!

Thanks!

Joel

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
364 of 392

Hi Joel,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address along with your city. Once you`ve completed this you should be able to start sending proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Aziz A Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
365 of 392

I am also getting the same issue even all information is already inserted. Please help

Aziz A Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
366 of 392

Issue fixed...

Refiloe M Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
367 of 392

How was your issue fixed? I'm experiencing the same problem Smiley Sad

368 of 392

Hi Refiloe,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem as it looks it's resolved now. Please log out and log in again and let me know if you receive the same error. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sanela D Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
369 of 392

Hello! I'm new to Upwork and recently I updated my profile and finally wanted to try to submit a proposal and I get this message: "To submit a proposal, update your address". Just to mention that i updated my adress... Some help? 

370 of 392

Hi Sanela,

The reason why you receive this error is because your City is not listed in your address. To add your city please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS