cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

MIlos T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
371 of 396
Does anyone know how to solve issue with proposal message  - ''
To submit a proposal, update your address'' , as I can't send any proposal ? .... Thank you !
Ace Contributor
Syed Ebad H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
372 of 396
Hi Mllos
Go to Profile Setting> Contact Info, click "Edit" next to the Location and update your address. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
MIlos T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
373 of 396

Thanks a lot !!!!

Md S Member Since: May 7, 2018
374 of 396

hello
thanks for reading.
actually i dont understand that it's been almost two week My job success score - Stuck at 88%. i get new reviewes from my clients and all are ended with 5 stars.
Any one Please help me tofind out what's the problem with my account

Thank you,
s.reza

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
375 of 396

Md S wrote:

hello
thanks for reading.
actually i dont understand that it's been almost two week My job success score - Stuck at 88%. i get new reviewes from my clients and all are ended with 5 stars.
Any one Please help me tofind out what's the problem with my account

Thank you,
s.reza

JSS updates every two weeks, so the next update is next Sunday. There is no problem with you account, the JSS calculation is automatic and it works the same way for everybody.

Rahul D Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
376 of 396

I am unable to submit propals, Getting en Error "To submit a proposal, update your address" every time. Though i already updated the address

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
377 of 396

Hi Rahul,

Before being able to bid on jobs you will need to complete your profile up to 100% and also add your city in your address by going to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Priya C Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
378 of 396

Everytime I click on SUbmit a Proposal button next to any job posting, i get an error "To submit a proposal, update your address". Although I have all my addresses saved and updated. Please help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
379 of 396

Hi Priya,

The reason why you`re receiving this error is that your city is missing from your address. To add your city please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Elia Ryan D Member Since: May 11, 2019
380 of 396

I have the same problem, need help!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS