Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Elia Ryan D Member Since: May 11, 2019
411 of 450

I have the same problem, need help!

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
412 of 450

Hi Elia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and was unable to replicate the issue. Could you please send a screenshot containing the error message you are receiving?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Khushbu S Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
413 of 450

I'm having same problem. Stuck!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
414 of 450

Hi Khushbu,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem as it looks like you`ve added your full address. Once you complete your profile with more details and upload an image of yourself you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Preeti B Member Since: Jun 9, 2019
415 of 450

I do have the same issue, I am unable to submit a proposal as it is asking to update the address. Request you to look at this as early as possible.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
416 of 450

Hi Preeti,

I checked your account and you have not entered your complete address. Please go log in to your account and go to your settings>contact info. Just click on the pencil icon right next to location. Also, please upload a profile picture. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lucas F Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
417 of 450

Hi! I have the same problem.

Really guys, can't you hire a freelancer to fix this issue? Is this some sort of internal compliance that you cannot disclose and can't fix? I can't submit any proposal. Already changed my contact info and pic.

418 of 450

Hi Lucas,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you`re able to send proposals now. Usually, when freelancers have this problem they are not listing their city.

If you`re still experiencing any problems let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Elveera A Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
419 of 450

To submit a proposal please update your address!!

I'm getting this error message for every proposal I submit. My address is already entered. So I do not know what else I can do.

420 of 450

Hi Elveera,

You will need to add your city as well in order to be able to send proposals. To do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS