cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues in proposal submission

Highlighted
Saurav S Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
421 of 447

i am not able to submit any proposal on upwork? It ask me to update my address, I update it but still not able to send any proposal. Please let me know why?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
422 of 447

Hi Saurav,

Your city is missing from your address once you`ve added it you will be able to send proposals. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Shellique C Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
423 of 447

I tried submitting a proposal after filling in my address and phone number but the site still told me it needs that info from me. It will not let me submit my proposal. How can I carry on submitting my proposal?

424 of 447

Hi Shellique,

The reason why you`re still receiving the same error is because your city is missing from your address. To add your city go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
425 of 447

Hi,

I am new on UpWork and entered all my informtion correctly regarding address i am not sure why its giving error when i try to submit any proposal it says"To submit a proposal update your address "

Address is already there i dont know how to fix it.

Kindly help me in this regard.

426 of 447

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and can confirm that your full address is not listed. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address. If you experience the same error after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
427 of 447

I have entered full address still its saying same

428 of 447

Hi Muhammad,

Please select your Freelancer Profile > Go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add you full address. Once you have completed this you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Nivedita G Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
429 of 447

Unable to submit proposals, I keep getting the following error message- To submit a proposal, update your address.

All my contact details are update accurately 

Please help 

Regards

Nivedita 

430 of 447

Hi Nivedita,

You will need to complete your profile up to 100% before you`re able to submit proposals. To learn more about this check out this Guide. If you`re experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS