cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to submit proposals

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
431 of 460

Hi Saurav,

Your city is missing from your address once you`ve added it you will be able to send proposals. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Shellique C Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
432 of 460

I tried submitting a proposal after filling in my address and phone number but the site still told me it needs that info from me. It will not let me submit my proposal. How can I carry on submitting my proposal?

433 of 460

Hi Shellique,

The reason why you`re still receiving the same error is because your city is missing from your address. To add your city go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
434 of 460

Hi,

I am new on UpWork and entered all my informtion correctly regarding address i am not sure why its giving error when i try to submit any proposal it says"To submit a proposal update your address "

Address is already there i dont know how to fix it.

Kindly help me in this regard.

435 of 460

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and can confirm that your full address is not listed. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address. If you experience the same error after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
436 of 460

I have entered full address still its saying same

437 of 460

Hi Muhammad,

Please select your Freelancer Profile > Go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add you full address. Once you have completed this you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

Untitled
Nivedita G Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
438 of 460

Unable to submit proposals, I keep getting the following error message- To submit a proposal, update your address.

All my contact details are update accurately 

Please help 

Regards

Nivedita 

439 of 460

Hi Nivedita,

You will need to complete your profile up to 100% before you`re able to submit proposals. To learn more about this check out this Guide. If you`re experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Ahmed S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
440 of 460

I solve the problem, and it worked with me!.

This error happens when the City textbox is not filled in the full address of the account.

How to solve it:

1. Go to your account settings (https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings).
  2. Go to the section called (Location).
  3. You'll find a text box called City, and you'll find it empty. Be aware that this textbox doesn't take any value, so what you're going to do is type the first letter of your city, then you'll see that the text box will be loading, and then show you the list of names of the cities that started with that letter. If you didn't see your city type the 2nd letter and then wait. Keep type 3rd, and 4th letters in the same way. If you don't find your city from the list, type the name of nearest city in your area. After that press the button Update.
  4. After that submit your proposal, you will see that everything is fine.

Best.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS