cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to submit proposals

Nivedita G Member Since: Sep 16, 2019
441 of 458

I am unable to submit proposals - Keep getting the following message - To submit a proposal, update your address.  I have updated all my details and also upgraded my membership plan to Plus. Upwork has also made my profile public.

Please help 

Regards

Nivedita 

Highlighted
Waseem K Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
442 of 458

Hi Nivedita, 

You should check your billing adress and location adress once if the problem still occours contact upwork support at the earliest

Thanks

Wes

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
443 of 458

Hi Nivedita,

You will need to add your city in the "City" field as well, to do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location.
Also, you will need to add a profile image from yourself and complete your profile up to 100% before you`re able to submit a proposal. Thank you.

Untitled
Melissa K Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
444 of 458

I have the same problem. Keeps asking me to update address but I have done it over and over. Please assist.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
445 of 458

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you do have an address on your account. However, you haven't selected a membership plan. To do so, please go to your Settings > Membership & Connects and from that page select your desired membership plan and you should be able to submit proposals afterward. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Beatrice M Member Since: Sep 5, 2019
446 of 458

I am getting the error below despite having updated my address Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
447 of 458

Hi Beatrice,

You will need to add your city as well in the filed "City" so that you`re able to submit proposals. To do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Jaimi D Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
448 of 458

Did Upwork rectify this for you?

Update: I waiting a good few moments for my city and country to load, now it is all good. Slow browser or internet maybe.

Melissa K Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
449 of 458
I am sorted yes. I updated my address again but this time to add my city I clicked on the options that came up in the drop down menu instead of what saving what I typed in. Thereafter it saved my city.
Ansa B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
450 of 458

I am not able to submit a proposal. Every time I try to it shows me an error message "To submit a proposal, update your address". My address and everything else looks fine. My profile is all verified. I don't understand what is going on. It has been weeks now! There is no one I can get intouch with. This is insane! Does anyone know what can I don????????!!!!!!! (Attached a screenshot of the error message)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS