cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
451 of 462

Hi Ansa,

I checked your profile and can confirm that some details of your address are missing. To update it please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. You will need your full address in order to be able to submit a proposal. If you`re experiencing the same problem after updating your address let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Ansa B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
452 of 462
Hi, Thank you for your response. I have my full address stated there. But I still updated it again. Its still giving me the same problem. Please advice! Thanks!
Ansa B Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
453 of 462

Ok So I have figured it out! I have been updating my address in 'invoice address' option, but instead it needs to be updated in 'Location' option. Please try that and it will work. I just tried it and mine is working now. 

Go to Settings > Contact info > Location (then click edit and type your address in the bar where it says 'start tying your address')

But its sad that no one from upwork team is clarifying this! 

Montana H Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
454 of 462

Has this bug been fixed? 
I've just received this message and every time i try to update my address before sending a proposal, it shows up with the same response. 

Please help and shed some light on why this keeps happening? 
Thanks
Montana 

Highlighted
455 of 462

Hi Montana,

The reason why you`re receiving this error is because your City is missing from your address. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your city under the City field. Thank you.

Untitled
Malik A Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
456 of 462
Hi, Thank you very much for the support. I really appreciate.

Kind Regards,

Malik
Brooks B Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
457 of 462

I am attempting to submit a proposal and am experiencing this technical issue. I've updated my address at least 10 times at this point and am still receiving the error message. Please assist!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
458 of 462

Hi Brooks, 

I checked your account, and can see that you are yet to update your location in your Contact Info page. Please go to your Settings > Contact Info > Location, and update it accordingly, making sure that you fill-in all fields. 

Once you submit your address, you can let our team know if you need further help so that our team can assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
Roope K Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
459 of 462

I'm already updated my address to profile, but it still says i have to add address to profile when submit a proposal. What's wrong with this?

460 of 462

Hi Roope,

I checked your account and I can see that your city is missing from your address. To add your city go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS