🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To submit a proposal, update your address
Page options
nachopiu
Community Member

To submit a proposal, update your address

When I try to send a proposal I receive the next message "To submit a proposal, update your address" What do I have to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ignacio,

In order to be able to send proposals, you will need to add your full address. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ignacio,

In order to be able to send proposals, you will need to add your full address. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have do all mentioned steps here but still facing same issue.

Hi Kalpesh,

I checked and it seems that you are didn't fill out the 'City' field in your Contact Info. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your city. If you are experiencing any issues with adding the city, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further with this. 

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Moderators,
When I try to send a proposal I receive the next message as well: "To submit a proposal, update your address" .
In order to be able to send proposals, I will need to add my full address. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location.
But, I have do all mentioned steps here but still facing same issue.
What do I have to do?
Thank you,

Hi Roman,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to add your full address along with your City. 
Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your address there. Once you start typing, you will see a drop down menu with suggestions. Pick your address from the drop down menu and everything will be populated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I am getting same error depite my address has been updated, please help;

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
taqvisaf
Community Member

Thanks it works

sandieka
Community Member

Everytime i try  to submit a proposal, it's always said to update my address. I've checked my profile and everything's fine. But still, i can't submit a proposal. Wondering what is the problem?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sandi,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to add your City. 
Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your City (as shown in this screenshot). Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
sandieka
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thanks! it works.

Regards,

Sandi

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members