Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Talita P Member Since: Feb 29, 2020
511 of 544

Hi Joanne!

I have the same problem and I already have tried another browser, but it remains.

Would be great if you could assist me with this issue.

Thank you!

Talita

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
512 of 544

Hi Talita,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Emily B Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
513 of 544

Hi I have this problem, and can't submit any proposal I would like to start, may someone heelp me? thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
514 of 544

Hi Emily,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue with proposals as you described. Can you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error along with the job post so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mildred L Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
515 of 544

I am also experiencing the same problem.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
516 of 544

Hi Mildred,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the problem. Could you please log out and then log in again to try and submit a proposal? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mildred L Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
517 of 544

Hi Goran,

I have log out and in again. I still experience the same problem when trying to submit the proposal. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
518 of 544

Hi Mildred,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
519 of 544

Hi,

I was facing the same problem. The problem was I did not enter my phone number. After entering the phone number the problem gone. Just check your profile and fill the missing field. 

Highlighted
Robert M Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
520 of 544

"To submit a proposal, update your address"

I get the following message every time I try and submit a proposal. I have updated my address multiple times and it hasn't made a difference.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS