🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » To submit a proposal, update your address
Page options
cynth23
Community Member

To submit a proposal, update your address

Hi,

Please help me, I`ve been trying to submit a proposal and I keep getting the error to update my address. I have updated my address twice already and I still get the same error.

I thought it was because I needed connects, I bought those and I am still not able to submit a proposal.

Please assist

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you didn't add your location information yet. Please go to Settings > Contact info and fill out the missing fields from your Location section. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you didn't add your location information yet. Please go to Settings > Contact info and fill out the missing fields from your Location section. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar D,

I updated.

Thank you.

Cynthia

Hi, I'm new here. I also have the same problem... "to submit a proposal, update your address." I've updated my address several times, but when I try to check, the box for the city always goes blank, then I would type in the city again.

Hi Eduardo,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
saad_hassan
Community Member

Hi I am having same issue even though I have provided every detail that was asked of me. Screens are attached

Hi Saad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you still didn't fill out few fields for your location. Please go to Settings > Contact Info and update the missing fields from your Location section.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
m_reiferscheid
Community Member

hey, im trying to apply for a job. Unfortunately, this is not possible because i allegedly did not enter my adress. However, there is nowhere a field in the form on which i clould enter the adress. The problem exists on all browser. How i can solve this problem?

best regards

Hi Markus,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your city in the City field. After this, you should be able to send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths