Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
551 of 557

Hi Jhosa,

The reason you`re experiencing this, is because your city is missing from your address. To add your city go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your city under the "City" field. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sherine E Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
552 of 557

It doesn't want me to submit a proposal. I updated my address. Everything. Still, keeps saying this. I do not know what to do. 

Sherine
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
553 of 557

Hi Sherine,

The reason you`re receiving the error on your end is because your City is missing from your address. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your city under the "City" field. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rafaa K Member Since: Aug 21, 2020
554 of 557

same problem

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
555 of 557

Hi Rafaa,

I checked this for you and looks like the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muntasir A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
556 of 557

I am also facing the same problem.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
557 of 557

Hi Muntasir,

It looks like the City field of your address information is still not completed. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to complete all the fields under your location information.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS