cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Yvette Carla R Member Since: May 1, 2017
121 of 462

Hi , I have the same problem now. Looking forward to have this fixed asap. Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
122 of 462

Hi Yvette,

You will need to add your city to your address as well. To do this go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
123 of 462

Hi Goran,

I appreciate the help and I already did that several times. I couldn't submit until now. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
124 of 462

Hi Yvette, 

I checked your account, but was unable to replicate the issue. Could you please check now if you're still experiencing this? Please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if it will resolve your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
125 of 462

Hi Avery,

I appreciate you checking this out. All works fine now. I already submitted my proposal. I try to redo the steps in updating my location as at first there was no state showing even if I put the right city. Thank you and have a good day!

Ahmed S Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
126 of 462

Hi Yvette

I solve this problem by following these steps. Please try it and let me know if it worked.

Best.

Ahmed.

Nabeel B Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
127 of 462

I am also getting the same error I have submitted the address 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
128 of 462

Hi Nabeel,

I checked this for you and City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

Please let us know if the issue persists after this and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anton A Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
129 of 462

I have same problem! Did you fix it?

Submit a proposal
Sorry, we were unable to save your application.
You must update your address before you can submit proposals.

Abinash M Member Since: Jan 13, 2019
130 of 462

Hey, try putting your city, with your address and then save/ update. This method worked for me. If not try applying through different browser.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS