cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Highlighted
Althaf A Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
131 of 523

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
132 of 523

Hi Althaf,

I checked and it seems that you added the address successfully, but the City field is still missing from your Location section. Kindly, go to Settings > Contact info and add your city. If you are experiencing any issues with adding a city, please try clearing your cache or cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdullah R Member Since: Jan 29, 2020
133 of 523

To submit a proposal, update your address

i am getting same message while submit proposal. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
134 of 523

Hi Abdullah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Frannie John S Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
135 of 523

Hi please help me. I cant submit proposal same as this. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
136 of 523

Hi Frannie,

I checked your account and it seems that the City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Parviz R Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
137 of 523

Hi Bojan S, When I tried "Submit a proposal" I've got the message.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

I checked my Address info many times but there are now empty fields. Could you help me to solve this issue?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
138 of 523

Hi Parviz,

I just checked your account but was not able to locate the issue you`re referring to. Please log out and clear your cache and cookies, after this try to submit a proposal. If you receive the same error again, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Asif A Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
139 of 523

Hi Sir,

My name is ASIF ALI

I need you help when i send the proposals they given fill address error message please let me know what happne with my profile my profile is 100% complete and address also uptodate.

Kindly help me about this 

Thanks 

ASIF 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
140 of 523

Hi Asif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like some of the fields under your address information are still not filled. Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS