cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Dharmendra S Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
331 of 423

Hi,

I am new to upwork and unable to submit proposal, Its showing error "To submit a proposal, update your address", and while updating my address in Invoice address its showing error "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.".  Kindly guide

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
332 of 423

Hi Dharmendra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Quoc Anh L Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
333 of 423

Hi,

I have the same issue. Unable to submit proposal and it keeps asking to update the address even I already updated it in my profile.

334 of 423

Hi Quoc,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
SUBHASH P Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
335 of 423

Hello Team,

I just want to highlight the issue which i have facing from last couple of months. When i am going to submit a proposal for any job. It was showing an error message that "Update your address". I had already update my address but still this message pops up everytime. Now i am fadeup with this. please help me.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
336 of 423

Hi Subhash, 

Could you please go to this page, edit your location info, and type-in a city in the "City" field. Once updated, please try sending proposals, and let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Natalia S Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
337 of 423

Please help, I've updated my profile and entered the address, but still getting the error.

thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
338 of 423

Hi Natalia,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to assist you directly. Thanks! 

-Joanne
Untitled
Hamza M Member Since: Jan 23, 2019
339 of 423

I have already done that couple of time but still no luck,,,, Smiley Sad

340 of 423

Hi Hamza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS