cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Gretel S Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
91 of 423

Hi. I also have the same issue. I can't submit a proposal. It is asking me to update my address in which I already did. Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
92 of 423

Hi Gretel,

You will also need to add your City on the "City" field in order to be able to send proposals. To do this please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
Maryam B Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
93 of 423

I have the same problem. Unable to submit proposal

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
94 of 423

Hi Maryam,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results.

We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ayoub E Member Since: Jun 1, 2019
95 of 423

Hello Sir

I have the same issue I cant submit proposals ... even though my address is correct

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
96 of 423

Hi Ayoub,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding the issue you are describing. Kindly, follow up on your ticket and provide our team with the required documents in order to remove the temporary hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Bojana Z Member Since: Jun 16, 2019
97 of 423

Hello,

i keep geting "To submit a proposal, update your address" message when i want to submit a proposal. I have entered and updated my address in the "Contact info" in Account settings several times but it does not solve the issue.

Can you please advice what could be the problem?

Thank you

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojana

98 of 423

Hi Bojana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joseph P Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
99 of 423

I have the same issue. It appears to be an issue from 2018, surprised its not fixed yet on a platform many people rely on for an income - please respond asap with a public fix

100 of 423

Hi Joseph,

I just check this from our end and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS