cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

onyi_design
Celestine M Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
301 of 559

I'm experiencing the same thing. I have edited everything several time yet nothing is changing. Help me please

sipho126
Sipho K Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
302 of 559

hello moderator

i am aloso going through a similar ordeal. i can't seem to submit my proposals

herasymiuk_vlad
Vladyslav H Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
303 of 559

how can I understand that my account was approved? already passed more than 48 hours and I did not receive a letter to the post office

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
304 of 559

Hi Vladyslav,

Just to confirm that your profile is approved and you can start biding on jobs. 

If you have not, you will need to select one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
herasymiuk_vlad
305 of 559

at the moment I can not make offers on work to clients, could you check whether my account is approved?

g_vasilevski
306 of 559

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have selected a membership plan and you`re all set up to bid on jobs. 
Are you experiencing any other issues on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
herasymiuk_vlad
307 of 559

I can not make a proposal, I have such an error as in the photo, but with my location all rightScreen Shot 2018-09-28 at 16.22.08.png

g_vasilevski
308 of 559

Hi Vladyslav,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you and just to confirm that this is a known issue. Our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Once we have more information about this we will post an update on this master thread Here, thank you.

Untitled
herasymiuk_vlad
309 of 559

well, I'll wait, by the way, through this problem I lost 2 connections and would like to compensate them

g_vasilevski
310 of 559

Hi Vladyslav,

I just checked your account and you haven`t lost any connects, your 60 connects are still available on your profile.

I would also strongly suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS