cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To submit a proposal, update your address

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
361 of 423

Hi Roberta,

Can you please try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If that doesn't help, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Roberta M Member Since: Feb 16, 2019
362 of 423
It worked! Thanks a lot!
Oluyemi O Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
363 of 423

I've already updated my address more than once but i can't submit proposals! What should I do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
364 of 423

Hi Oluyemi, 

I checked your account and can see that you should now be able to send out a proposal. Let us know if our team can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Teo N Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
365 of 423

Hello, I have the same "To submit a proposal, update your address" problem. I tried in another browser and it still doesn't work. Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
366 of 423

Hi Teo,

Yes you will need to add your address on your account by going to Settings > Contact Info > Location > Address before submitting proposals. You will also need to upload profile image of yourself, thank you.

Untitled
Deepa G Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
367 of 423

Hello,

I have been trying to start work on Upwork.. However, whenever I try to apply for a project, I always get a message of updating my address. I have already done this but still struggling to start work. This is so demotivating for freelancers who are willing to work but don't get a chance. 

I hope some one at Upwork can help me out. 

Thank you

Deepa

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
368 of 423

Hi Deepa, 

Could you please go to your Contact Info page and fill in the "City" field in the Address to check if this resolves the issue for you? 

Let us know if the issue persists and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Pana C Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
369 of 423

Hello,

I am having the same problem - I am unable to submit proposals because of my address. I recently moved country and changed the address. All fields are complete but I cannot submit proposals. 

Please, can someone help? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
370 of 423

Hi Pana,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate the issue.
Please try clearing your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS